Monday 29 August 2016

Luisa Piccarreta

Wonderful experience during the long flight from Mumbai to Frankfurt the other day: one of the stewards, a senior person, was really very kind when he saw I was a priest (that's how all religious are read, I guess), going out of his way to make me comfortable, bringing me religious souvenirs and mementos, and even kneeling down and asking my blessing at the end, much to my embarrassment.

One of the things he shared with me was his devotion to Luisa Piccarreta, a Venerable from Corato, the place of the recent train accident in Italy. Information at info@luisapiccarretaofficial.org, cell 080898221, Corato, BA 70033, Italy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Rupnik, “E se l’evangelizzazione chiedesse una novità nella vita consacrata?” English summary

“EVANGELIZATION – DOES IT CALL FOR SOMETHING NEW FROM CONSECRATED LIFE?” MARKO RUPNIK, SJ “E se l’evangelizzazione chiedesse una novit...